Hear are some inspirational thoughts worth pondering…
Can singing change the world?
Here are 1 million children in Thailand singing for world peace, “Let’s come tog3ether to change the world.” Watch the video.
Consider the power of 1 million people with focused intent.
Where 2 or more are gathered, there is tremendous power for change.
You don’t need 1 million people coming together to bring about world peace or whatever change you desire to bring about in the world.
If you can organize that kind of event, great.
But think about this.
Focus your own intention on world peace.
Then each day do something to bring about peace within yourself, within your home, with in your community, or in the world.
And bring someone along for the ride! Find a peace buddy or 2, or 23, and focus together .
Every focused action raises the vibration.
5simple ways to bring peace:
1. Turn off the news.
2. DO not watch violent television shows.
3. pray or meditate daily.
4. Seek to resolve conflict rather than inflaming it.
5. Seek the quiet within yourself.
And to help you focus on peace, download The Peace Seed now. The little book with online journal and other gifts gives you simple ways to open up to other people with abundant listening and storytelling.
Claim it now at www.ThePeaceSeed.com/book.
Follow your bliss!
- The Peace Seed, Personal and Global Transformation through Storytelling
- The Instant VIP: Insider Secrets to Fame, Freedom and Fulfillment as an Expert Author
- I’ll Push You Steer: The Definitive Guide to Stumbling through Life with Blinders On.
- Read ProfitableStorytelling.com on Kindle.
- Creator of the 30-Day Profitable Author Challenge
- Ambassador of Inspirational Thoughts, www.HowToLiveOnPurpose.comDisclosures
Be the first to see the new articles, contests, inspirational stories and more! Subscribe to the feed in your favourite reader athttp://Feeds2.feedburner.com/ProfitableStorytelling!
Originally posted here:
Inspirational Thoughts: Can Singing Change the World?