Have you heard of Kindle Unlimited yet? It’s like Netflix for books. For a monthly fee,
First, learn about its benefits for readers. Next, I’ll invite you to a free 20 minute training showing you how to make use of it as an indie author.
Kindle Unlimited from the readers perspective:
- For $9.95/month, you can borrow certain books from the Kindle and Audible libraries.
- It’s not ALL books, but all KDP authors’ books and some other titles.
- You may keep the books in your library for as long as you are a member.
- Members u can, of course, outright purchase books that are in the KU catalog.
You can login to your Amazon account and see this new program right there.
Kindle Unlimited for Indie Authors
Before you flail your arms and wail that you want people to BUY your book, not borrow it, think again. As long as certain things happen, you’ll still earn royalties on your Kindle Unlimited member reads.
Kindle Unlimited really can help you sell more books.
Simply register at WriteOnPurpose.com/adventure to get the training and the class notes to help you master this new membership.
Follow your BLISS,
Ronda Del Boccio
– this time helping you sell more books
View original post here:
Indie Author: How Can You Make Kindle Unlimited Work for You?