THought for the day: Would You Tell a Dog How to Play?
There is an adorable video of a dog singing and playing piano. Here’s the link to watch.
Imagine your dog is having a wonderful time amusing herself. You wouldn’t tell a dog she s not playing “right” – would you?
Let your own playfulness shine through as well.
Play is good for you!
It keeps you young.
It keeps you smiling.
It releases the feel-good hormone, endorphins.
It gives you stress relief and increases joy.
Play brings out your best aspects.
So I wish you much fun PLAY!
And one way to bring out the best aspects of yourself as well as bring more joy into your life to to join the 21-Day “I AM a Gift to the World!” Challenge.
You will receive a beautiful gift that you can share with everyone. And the secret missions are likely to delight you.
Join the challenge at www.ProfitableStorytelling.com/iamagift
Follow Your Bliss!
Listen to articles on your computer or download to iTunes using the Audio Content Reader.!
#1 Bestselling Author, mentor and transformational storyteller
- The Peace Seed, Personal and Global Transformation through Storytelling
- The Instant VIP: Insider Secrets to Fame, Freedom and Fulfillment as an Expert Author
- When Assassins and Allies Conspire: Visionary Tales, Vol. 1
- That Was Easy: The Busy Business Owner’s Guide for How to Write a Book Fast
- I’ll Push You Steer: The Definitive Guide to Stumbling through Life with Blinders On.
- Read ProfitableStorytelling.com on Kindle.
- and the 90 minute DVD Training Story Power
- For a complete list of my books in their various formats, visit my Amazon.com Profile
Ronda Del Boccio is a transformational speaker, mentor and author known globally as The Story Lady because she teaches authors, entrepreneurs and business owners to easily connect with your ideal customers and contacts through the power of your story.
She is the author of numerous stories, poems, and articles, as well as her books I’ll Push You Steer, and other upcoming books.
P. S. The day you were born, the whole UNIVERSE celebrated! Take FREE The 21-day “I AM a Gift to the World!” Challenge
Just click the banner or www.ProfitableStorytelling.com/iamagift !
Like this post? Buy Ronda a latte!
See the original post here:
Thought for the Day: Would You Tell a Dog How to Play?