Thought for the day: “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their talents.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
This is such a powerful statement. For those who yearn to make a difference, the road to do this can sometimes bring you tough challenges. Just remember, if it was easy to do, it would have already been done!
Don’t be one of those who stops just short of their dream, forcing themselves into a life of mediocrity. If you’ve gotten discouraged, find the courage to:
- Take a deep breath and refocus.
- Be sure your vision is clear. A fuzzy vision will not support you when you are challenged.
- Create a new list of goals – make sure they are attainable! Lofty goals can overwhelm you and paralyze you from progressing.
- Take action steps every day towards your goals.
- Remember what you’re doing it for – and give yourself permission to be excited!
Looking for motivation? Wondering what it will take to catapult you into a life of immeasurable happiness and fulfillment? If you’re ready to find out, click HERE for the 21-Day “I AM a Gift to the World” Challenge.
To your magnificence!
What’s on your mind?
Send Andrea your comment or question below and she will answer you shortly!
See the original post:
Thought For The Day: Feeling Lazy and Unmotivated?