The Story Lady posted a photo:
See the original post:
Sedona Arizona Near Chapel of the Holy Cross [Flickr]
I am SO excited! I am taking a vacation to see 1 of my adopted family members. Someone so close and dear to me that we consider each other family rather than only friends.
We have not seen each other since I moved to Missouri, almost 8 years ago. SO we are both thrilled to see each other again and have some adventures too.
I will be in Mesa/Sedona, Arizona, in the middle of March.
We already have some plans:
Seeing Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock & the other energy vortex sites.
Seeing guitarist Robin Miller
Riding the Desert Belle for a scenic boat ride on Saguaro Lake.
Maybe taking in an inning or 2 of the Chicago Cubs spring training practice.
Visiting with Ira and Cory from Mojo Video Marketing, who are friends of mine, and possibly some other entrepreneur friends as well.
What should we be sure not to miss?
Please let me know by adding a comment. You will receive a gift when you add your thoughts and opinions on this post on ProfitableStorytelling.com.
Follow your bliss!
- The Peace Seed, Personal and Global Transformation through Storytelling
- The Instant VIP: Insider Secrets to Fame, Freedom and Fulfillment as an Expert Author
- I’ll Push You Steer: The Definitive Guide to Stumbling through Life with Blinders On.
- Read ProfitableStorytelling.com on Kindle.
- Creator of the 30-Day Profitable Author Challenge
- Ambassador of Inspirational Thoughts, www.HowToLiveOnPurpose.comDisclosures
Be the first to see the new articles, contests, inspirational stories and more! Subscribe to the feed in your favourite reader athttp://Feeds2.feedburner.com/ProfitableStorytelling!
Read the original here:
What Should I Do in Sedona and Mesa Arizona?