“When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
When you’re busy with many responsibilities, it’s so easy to get caught up in rushing from one thing to another.
Rushing, “WORKing” and “TRYing” put yuo automatically into a state of stress.
Signs of stress include things like:
- frequent headaches
- stomach troubles
- shortness of breath
- poor sleep
- shallow breathing
- trouble falling asleep
- running negative thoughts in a loop
- and many more.
When you can shift your focus from rushing and DOing to being present, you can enjoy the dance of life much more. After all, you are not meant to have a hassled life with signs of stress hitting you at every turn!
You may not give your purpose in life a second thought, but in all truth, knowing your purpose in life can help you sift through your various activities and responsibilities to cut out what is taking you AWAY from your ultimate aim and put you in a powerful position to direct your own life.
Write on Purpose is a program that empowers you to tap into your own inner words of wisdom – AND master 13 different ways to determine your purpose in life.
You get an audio teaching, follow-along guide and 13 journal writing prompts to guide your exploration and self understanding.
Signs of stress can melt away when you find your joy and purpose and stop doing battle with your mental chatter, old beliefs and big fat lies that you’ve been carrying around for so long.
Take care of YOU for a change AND get in touch with your purpose in life. You’ll discover that life can truly be fun and rewarding again when you do.
Find the program at www.WriteOnPurpose.com
Listen to articles on your computer or download to iTunes using the Audio Content Reader for this site!
- The Peace Seed, Personal and Global Transformation through Storytelling
- The Instant VIP: Insider Secrets to Fame, Freedom and Fulfillment as an Expert Author
- When Assassins and Allies Conspire: Visionary Tales, Vol. 1
- That Was Easy: The Busy Business Owner’s Guide for How to Write a Book Fast
- I’ll Push You Steer: The Definitive Guide to Stumbling through Life with Blinders On.
- Read ProfitableStorytelling.com on Kindle.
- and the 90 minute DVD Training Story Power
- For a complete list of my books in their various formats, visit my Amazon.com Profile
P. S. The day you were born, the whole UNIVERSE celebrated! Take FREE The 21-day “I AM a Gift to the World!” Challenge
- It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.–Dale Carnegie Inspirational Quotes & Thoughts on Success: From I Hate My Life to Happy? “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or…
- When you learn, teach. When you get, give. Maya Angelou Inspirational Quotes on Success This article begins with one of Maia Angelou’s many inspirational…
- Inspirational Thoughts on Super Moon 2011: How Can nature Open You to Your Purpose in Life? Inspirational Thoughts on Super Moon 2011: How Can nature Open…