Looking for new ways to manifest money?
Looking around her community and online, she sees a number of opportunities worth looking into:
• A friend has invited her to a weekend currency trading seminar.
• Her husband has suggested they get involved with a network marketing company.
• She could check out part-time teaching openings at local universities.
• And… there’s a casino in town with a tantalizing array of winning opportunities….
Rose realizes that that last option would be foolhardy.
The currency trading course looked interesting, so they attended an introductory seminar. The presenter’s system seems simple, and workable enough that it might be something they could do.
The down side to that would be that they would need to do “paper trading” for at least six months before they’d be ready to trade real money. So that wouldn’t be a quick fix. Nor would it be certain to manifest a profit.
The network marketing idea doesn’t appeal to her at all. They have tried that before, without much success. Neither of them gravitates naturally to selling. They don’t have the advantage of having a list to introduce a new product line to, and she is certainly not keen on approaching their friends with nutritional or other products.
The remaining option, teaching part-time at a local college, is something she is already qualified to do. But going back to teaching would mean trading hours for dollars at a much lower rate than she could earn in her own counseling practice!
In short, NONE of the presenting options seems really right to her. But she and her husband both know they need a Plan B. They have expenses. A home. Two kids in high school and looking forward to college. Car payments. Various insurances. All the expenses common to families today.
If you find yourself needing to manifest more money than you’re making now, I’m sure you can relate to Rose’s anxiety. How do you decide which way to go? Here are some tips to consider:
1. Stick with what is close to your heart. If you opt instead for something that does not bring you joy, you’ll be headed for burnout. Even if it brings you quick money, you will find yourself feeling like a fish out of water. For Rose, any of the above options would take her time and attention away from the counseling she loves, and she would suffer.
2. Consider ways to set yourself up to do more of what you find fulfilling. What do you love doing that you could do more of?
Rose could attract more clients to her counseling practice by introducing a program to reward her existing clients for referring others to her. Or she could offer them some benefit for giving her an online testimonial on a site like Yelp.com. Or she could attract more clients by writing articles and disseminating them online through ezine directories.
3. Monitor your joy level daily. Check in with yourself: “How am I feeling?” And then relate that to what you’re doing. Look for ways to do more of what brings you joy and less of what doesn’t.
4. When you’re doing what you love, your enthusiasm sparks others who need what you offer. You make a difference in their lives, and knowing that satisfies your soul and keeps you going with vigor.
Following the path of your heart is the only way to guarantee your success over the long term. Prosperity is yours from the get-go, because you are in the flow. And when you’re in the flow, the Universe opens its arms to you and brings you new ways to manifest money.
And you will be motivated to stay the course.
Now, because you are committed enough to your own success to have read nearly to the end of this post, I want to offer you two gifts that will move you forward in perfecting your ability to manifest from your core passion.
First, one of the most inspiring gifts I can offer you is The 21-Day “I AM a Gift to the World” Challenge, created by Robert and Terri TallTree.
Join The 21-Day “I AM a Gift to the World” Challenge. This FREE life-changing course will open up new possibilities for manifesting more money in your life!
The “Trees” are masters of creating prosperity in their own lives, and have for years been sharing their wisdom on the subject in live seminars and informational products. Their wisdom, grounded in Native American tradition, has touched me deeply.
Whenever I lose track of my vision, I know I can rely on them to remind me that financial security comes naturally when I focus on serving others in a way that brings joy to my heart.
Second, I want to offer you my personal FREE gift of tools you can use to broaden your client base and bring in more money. Establishing yourself as a trusted authority in your field will bring you the clients and the income you need. The best way to do that is with a book. You have one in you, and the tools in this free gift will help you get it out.
Two ways to get my gift to you: Either go up to the top of the sidebar on the right-hand side of this page and pop in or click the link directly under that to subscribe in a reader.
NOTE: In over 25 years of helping people with their books, my clients have voiced the same issues time and again. Many of my blog posts are composites of their stories to assist you in the realization of YOUR dream of writing your way to prosperity!
See the article here:
Looking for New Ways to Manifest Money?